Acceptance of Terms
Copyright and Trademark
The SoluTech, Inc. name, Scroll, Scroll Token, Scroll Network all logos and web content including, but not limited to all images, pictures, software, files and designs are proprietary information of SoluTech, Inc. and its licensors. This property is protected under U.S. and International trademark and copyright laws. Under these terms you are allowed limited use of these items. These items must not be changed, altered or modified in any way without previous written permission from the company; this includes but is not limited to (a) Any modification of logos, pictures, files, etc. (b) Any resale or profitable use of SoluTech, Inc. property (c) Downloading materials other than pre-authorized items (d) The use of the Site or SoluTech, Inc. property other than for its intended use. Violation of these terms may result in the revocation of Site privileges. SoluTech, Inc. has the right to take legal action in accordance with copyright and trademark laws.
Third Party Links/Content
If the Scroll website contains any third-party links, these are only for user benefit. This includes any sponsored links or posted links. Neither Scroll or SoluTech is responsible for the content or influence shown on these sites. Scroll accepts no liability for these sites or any damage or loss due to them. By accessing any third-party links, you do so at your own risk and are subject to the terms of service for such sites. We reserve the right to rescind link permission without notice.
Who May Use the Website
This website is available to users for personal use only, not commercial. By using this website, you warrant that you are not barred from using the website under any applicable law and are using the website only for your own personal use. If you do not meet these requirements you are not authorized to use our website and services.
Changes to the Site
Social Media Features
In terms of reference, you may link to our homepage on reputable social media sites, if it is done in a fair and legal manner and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of any of our offerings. You are also prohibited from establishing a link in such a way to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement with the Company, or any of their affiliates without written consent.
You hereby agree not to use the Site:
- In any way that violates any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the US or other countries).
- For the purpose of exploiting, harming or attempting to exploit or harm minors in any way by exposing them to inappropriate content, asking for personally identifiable information or otherwise.
- To send, knowingly receive, upload, download, use or re-use any material which is unlawful, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, suggestive, harassing, threatening, invasive of privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, fraudulent or otherwise objectionable.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any advertising or promotional material without our prior written consent, including any "junk mail", "chain letter" or "spam" or any other similar solicitation.
- To impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company, a Company employee, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing).
- To engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone's use or enjoyment of the Website, or which, as determined by us, may harm the Company or users of the Website or expose them to liability.
- To encourage or provide instructions for a criminal offense, violate the rights of any party, or that would otherwise create liability or violate any local, state, national or international applicable law.
- To infringe any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other intellectual or proprietary right of any party.
- To use for unsolicited promotions, political campaigning, advertising or solicitations.
- To share private information of any third party, including, without limitation, addresses, phone numbers, email addresses, Social Security numbers and credit card numbers.
Intellectual Property Rights
The website and all the content on the website as well as its features and functionality which include, but are not limited to the text, images, videos/audio, designs, and software are the property of SoluTech, Inc., its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other proprietary rights laws.
The owner of the Website is based in the United States. We make no claims that the Website or any of its content is accessible or appropriate outside of the United States. Access to the Website may not be legal by certain persons or in certain countries. If you access the Website outside of the United States, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws within your respective country.
Disclaimer of Warranties
Although we take precautions to avoid viruses or other destructive code, you understand that we cannot and do not guarantee or warrant that all files available for downloading from the internet or the Site will be free of them. You are responsible for implementing sufficient procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your particular requirements for anti-virus protection and accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to our site for any reconstruction of any lost data. We will not be liable for any loss or damage caused by a distributed denial-of-service attack, viruses or other technologically harmful material that may infect your computer equipment, computer programs, data or other proprietary material due to your use of the Site or any services or items obtained through the Site or to your downloading of any material posted on it, or on any website linked to it.
Your use of the Site, its content and any services or items obtained through the Site is at your own risk. The Site, its content and any services or items obtained through the Site are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis, without any warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Neither the company nor any person associated with the company makes any warranty or representation with respect to the completeness, security, reliability, quality, accuracy or availability of the Site. Without limiting the foregoing, neither the company nor anyone associated with the company represents or warrants that the Site, its content or any services or items obtained through the Site will be accurate, reliable, error-free or uninterrupted, that defects will be corrected, that our site or the server that makes it available are free of viruses or other harmful components or that the Site or any services or items obtained through the Site will otherwise meet your needs or expectations.
The company hereby disclaims all warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, statutory or otherwise, including but not limited to any warranties of merchantability, non-infringement and fitness for particular purpose.
Some jurisdictions do not allow exclusion of warranties or limitations on the duration of implied warranties, so the above disclaimer may not apply to you in their entireties but will apply to the maximum extent permitted by applicable law.
Limitation on Liability
In no event will the company, its affiliates or their licensors, service providers, employees, agents, officers or directors be liable for damages of any kind, under any legal theory, arising out of or in connection with your use, or inability to use, the website, any websites linked to it, any content on the website or such other websites or any services or items obtained through the website or such other websites, including any direct, indirect, special, incidental, consequential or punitive damages, including but not limited to, personal injury, pain and suffering, emotional distress, loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of business or anticipated savings, loss of use, loss of goodwill, loss of data, and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable. The foregoing does not affect any liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law which may include fraud.
We reserve the right, without notice and in our sole discretion, to terminate your license to use the Sites, and to block or prevent your future access to and use of the Sites.
If any provision of these Site Terms shall be deemed unlawful, void or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision shall be deemed severable from these Site Terms and shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
Comments and Concerns
This Website is operated by SoluTech, Inc. All feedback, comments, requests for technical support and other communications relating to the Website should be directed to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Last modified: March 2018